Thursday, October 13, 2011

Snotty 8th grade girls with balls . . .

This school is in a neighborhood - many homes with internet near by.  Many homes with internet near by that do not have passwords.

So, what does the 8th grade photography connect class do?  Go on FB using unauthorized Internet.

Oh for crying out loud.  So I try to get them off.  Nope, right back on.

Finally, I took their picture and messaged it to their teacher, the woman I'm subbing for, who happens to be a friend of mine through our sons.

SO - do they get off then?  Only one of them.  Snotty 8th grade girls with balls.

My frustration level is at a high after a calm and relaxing day of studying for my PraxisII while most of my classes were self sufficient. 

Tomorrow?  Day Three . . . does she survive?  YES!  Its Early Out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment